Apr 1, 2015
- What we've read this week:
- Ashley: Sex Criminals, Surface, Squirrel Girl, Ladykiller
- Andrew: Bandette, Ragnarok
- Ryan: a bunch of recent Marvel mutant books. Big surprise.
- Jess: Postal, Southern Cross, Giant Days, Wytches, Inhuman, Tank Girl
- Jamie: Rat Queens, Secret Avengers, Avengers, The Kitchen,Squirrel Girl
- The News:
- The Russo Bros to direct Avengers: Infinity War
- X-Men: Apocalypse casting news
- "Fuck Marvel" - Jason Momoa
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. We dream-cast REAL actors in the role
- Lazarus TV series? Ronda Rousey, please
- Shout out to fellow Garbage Hill podcasters Loose Ropes Wrestling and Witchpolice Radio
- 33 Marvel books are being cancelled in the next two months leading into Secret Wars. Would the comic book X-Men work better in their own Avenger-less Universe?
- New Tank Girl mini-series!
- Pizza Dog action figure (w/ stupid Hawkeye)
- We get serious and discuss the Batgirl #41 Variant cover that homages Alan Moore's violent Killing Joke story
Next week we're talking Nazis and demons on our Mike Mignola feature!